Missing Audio Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheilaaliens

I'm researching a couple recent incidents. The shooting of Philando Castile in St Paul MN on 7/6/16 and the Dallas shooting the other night.

Minneapolis Fire Audio Archives are missing for 7/5 AND 7/6, why? (I was unable to find anything other than brief mention of a situation in Falcon Heights that corresponds with the death of Philando on the other area streams)

Dallas - audio between 5 AM and 5:15 AM is missing from the Dallas PD stream everyone was listening to when the incident was happening.

Why why and why?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Minneapolis Fire Audio Archives are missing for 7/5 AND 7/6, why? (I was unable to find anything other than brief mention of a situation in Falcon Heights that corresponds with the death of Philando on the other area streams)

Feed was offline on the provider's end

Dallas - audio between 5 AM and 5:15 AM is missing from the Dallas PD stream everyone was listening to when the incident was happening.

Not sure - probably due to a brief outage with the feed during that timeframe.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
sheilaaliens ill give you a heads up - Dallas feeds are down now due to a power outage issue so the feeds went offline. The provider wont be able to put them back up till later today.

mrmeowmittens

Premium Subscriber
I'm researching a couple recent incidents. The shooting of Philando Castile in St Paul MN on 7/6/16 and the Dallas shooting the other night.

If they are there they would be on Ramsey County Public Safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.