Missing system

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If you are getting boops when you enter the FQK, then the FQK you are entering is not assigned to any favorites list set to be monitored. Make sure you've set it to both Download and Monitor the system.

hosehead88

Premium Subscriber
If you are getting boops when you enter the FQK, then the FQK you are entering is not assigned to any favorites list set to be monitored. Make sure you've set it to both Download and Monitor the system.

I am entering 0.12 for System 12. The rest of the FL is working just fine and I can use whatever 0.xx.xx to turn on/off systems and departments without an issue.

System 12 is in the FL, but I get the boops whenever I enter 0.12 This is related to this specific system, which has no TG assigned in the DB. I created two fake TG in the hopes I could get the system to scan and use ID search to try to discover the actual TG that exist.

I do not understand how I cannot monitor a system to find out which TG actually exist so I can provide updates to the DB.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You don't need to assign a quick key to get a system to scan. Also, make sure you filled in the quick key rather than number tag.

hosehead88

Premium Subscriber
This system is set up exactly like the other 60 or so in this FL. Every other one works just fine when I try to turn on/off. This is the system that has no TG in the RRDB. I could not add it via Sentinel. I had to add it via ARC to get it to show on the SDS at all. The system is Dauphin County Prison (https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9768). This is the same system from my original post.

Why am I able to turn any other system on and off using a quick key, but this one will not allow me to do so using its assigned QK?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
What service type did you assign to the placeholder TGs? If that service type is not enabled, the system will not scan. You have to have at least one TG with an enabled Service Type.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Is Location Control ON for the Favorite List, and if so, are the location and range settings for the Sites and Departments populated?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
There are no frequencies entered for the "Confirmed LCN" site.

The scanner can't scan talkgroups, it scans frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.