Moble HP Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

Does Anybody know Any Of The Moble Frequencies That the highway Patrol uses in Benson North Carolina?
Sorry Too Bother Anybody Again About Any Frequencies.

blueline_308

Justy, do you see the link called Database at the top of this page? If not look for it, click it and use it. It's not hard to figure out how to use it. Everything is broken down by state then county, then agency...all for your pleasure...and look around for other goodies about statewide system.

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
Justy -

The NCHP patrol units in Johnston should be transmitting on 42.86 MHz when talking with Raleigh.

Raleigh dispatches to the cars on 42.82 MHz.

Your reception of the NCHP cars will be limited, unless you are using an external antenna designed for low band reception.

Some of the districts Raleigh works have recently changed channels, but not Johnston County (district 6), according to a previous thread on RadioReference.

Other channels I would monitor include:

- 42.22 ... NCHP channel 19, used for car-to-car and special events communications
- 154.680 ... the high band repeater (if still used in your area)

J

justy

Im Going too be a Heading too Dunn At 5:30PM This Evening Is there Any Highway Patrol Frequencies that Anyone Can Give Me I Want too Hear Moble Too Base?
If Anybody Knows Of Any Frequencies that work That Would Be Great.
Again Sorry too bother anybody about any frequencies.

radiotrack1

Feed Provider
You can try 1234.56789 or 9876.54321 I normally can go any where and hear what ever I want to listen to with these two frequencies and stick my head out the window.
justy read the data base. JUSTY READ THE DATA BASE! why dont you read? Are you going to read .read read read

ApexFD1909

HAHAHAHA...thats the best thing ive ever seen wrote to someone on here...Good job...

Zack

P.S. someone lock this mabey it will eventually sent a point after all your threads get locked

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I think this thread has gone far enough downhill....
Time for someone's status to be read only so that he can figure out how to use the database....

Status
Not open for further replies.