ModeS Logger 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to setup my live ADS-B feed for Live Military Mode's website and once I setup and run the ModeS Logger 4.1 program it tells me live update failed. I looked at both website settings under my information and the program settings they match but I am not sure why it keeps telling me live update failed? Only program that is running the same 30003 setting is Planeplotter but once I turn off Planeplotter it still gives me the same issue live update failed. Under where it says Hardware SBS-1 or Radarbox I put SBS (Using a Dongle). Is this correct? Yes, I emailed the administrator of Live Military Mode website to see what he says to fix the issue. Here is the website I am trying to live feed on.

- Jamie

https://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/

Last edited:

CYUL

Premium Subscriber
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to setup my live ADS-B feed for Live Military Mode's website and once I setup and run the ModeS Logger 4.1 program it tells me live update failed. I looked at both website settings under my information and the program settings they match but I am not sure why it keeps telling me live update failed? Only program that is running the same 30003 setting is Planeplotter but once I turn off Planeplotter it still gives me the same issue live update failed. Under where it says Hardware SBS-1 or Radarbox I put SBS (Using a Dongle). Is this correct? Yes, I emailed the administrator of Live Military Mode website to see what he says to fix the issue. Here is the website I am trying to live feed on.

- Jamie

https://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/

What IP are you using for the DB server?

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
What IP are you using for the DB server?

From what it shows on the Live Military Mode website I should use IP Database 85.214.149.157 is what I am using. It doesn't show any other information about what to use as far as updating to any other website or etc. I haven't heard from the gentleman who runs the website.

CYUL

Premium Subscriber
Their responsiveness is terrible, been feeding into the site for a little while, but the IP they show is different from what I am using - I probably did not update it.

My IP: 85.25.235.202

Going to update to the one mentioned.

CYUL

Premium Subscriber
I tested the IP you mentioned and it failed. Reset to this one: 85.25.235.202

I also confirmed on the site that my logs are populating.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I tested the IP you mentioned and it failed. Reset to this one: 85.25.235.202

I also confirmed on the site that my logs are populating.

Switching to 85.25.235.202 fixed the issue! I appreciate the help.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.