Mongomery County

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip807

Trying to get info on the upper end Police car numbers Red Hill, Perk , Greenwitch thanks.
Its says there are state police covarge but I have seen local cop cars in that area, upper end of montco

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
Green lane 77, Marlborough 79, red hill 81, upper hanover 87, pennsburg 83, east Greenville 85

That's about it for the northwest region. Far northwest that is, there are the Fredrick's and Salfords in that region as well.

Let me know by PM if you need more info.

Happy holidays

edspd

East Greenville and Pennsburg are covered by the Upper Perk Police District... 83PD

cdavisjr

many moons ago when the region 3 was simulcasted on both systems I used to get event 1-3 fine in my scanner which has an all east system setup. Have done the reband and upgraded to the 396XT since then. If I add the west frequencies along with my east setup will I be able to hear event 1-3 again?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LS720 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

It depends where you are. I dont think you get any West stuff until you get out past king of prussia or past the Norritons.

Status
Not open for further replies.