monitoring Springdale AR PD NXDN on trx1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone monitoring springdale pd on trx1?, no talk groups listed here. Or are we not able to hear them??
thank you
kr

scotttish

Can I help?

is anyone monitoring springdale pd on trx1?, no talk groups listed here. Or are we not able to hear them??
thank you
kr

I am pretty retarded when it comes to all things radio and scanner. But, I am actively listening to Springdale FD/PD from Siloam Springs on the TRX 1 and 2. Let me know if I can help.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I am pretty retarded when it comes to all things radio and scanner. But, I am actively listening to Springdale FD/PD from Siloam Springs on the TRX 1 and 2. Let me know if I can help.

Let him know here how you have it setup. He must be having issues with it. If it is just as imported from the database then let him know that, too.

scotttish

A few ideas

Search for the city of Springdale, AR here: Digital Frequency Search

Enter the frequencies as NXDN and wildcard them as you will not find the specific settings online because NXDN for scanner users is so new. Call Whistler and ask for Bryan at 866-923-8719. DO NOT take the frequencies for Springdale NXDN off of RR!! They are not updated or correct at all. Ask Bryan to show you how to enter these freqs as NXDN with wildcard settings. It will work but then you will have to isolate which freqs are fire, police, city admin, sanitation, etc.

If I can do this, ANYONE CAN....

Best wishes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.