Monroe County, FLA 10-codes, signal codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Monroe County codes

Monroe County just sent a sheriff to assist FHP investigate an alarm at a church in Marathon. Dispatcher had to repeat the call and stated it is a "Code 4", so I'm putting that down as "backup unit".

Code 5 = OK, 10-4, everything's good.

dcleistner

Hmm strange, I will have to keep checking CAD. I got a look at a list of codes and I am 100 percent certain it said accidental. I will verify with my friend.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Hmm strange, I will have to keep checking CAD. I got a look at a list of codes and I am 100 percent certain it said accidental. I will verify with my friend.

No, I don't mean that I've seen it on the Key West c.a.d., in fact I haven't looked at that in quite some time because it seems to show a limited subset of codes. I think what that web page shows is the clearance code, not the way it was dispatched. There is a wide range of codes that end up just being coded as disturbances when I know for a fact that they were dispatched as something else.

Other agencies use the acronym "MDOP" to mean malicious destruction of property, that's what I meant. I didn't think accidental destruction was so common that it required its own code.

dcleistner

I think they would use Signal 33 Criminal Mischief/vandalism for any intentional property damage ie criminal mischief to a vehicle, criminal mischief to a house. I will verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.