MontCo upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I'm not sure if my data are legit...In addition to the updates I just made to the system frequencies in the DB, my software is also showing the following additional frequencies:

East

West

My decode rates really bounce around wildly for both systems when I am doing CC decoding. So, I don't totally trust the data. I think the three frequencies above could be erroneous. Anyone else?

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
This is what’s been cooking on the west zone all night .

Attachments

• 9EF78898-CC48-47D8-85A6-C184BAEE4F96.jpeg
    9EF78898-CC48-47D8-85A6-C184BAEE4F96.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 55

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Aha, cool. I trust the systems were sized to meet expected max traffic. Although if the old system was running on 9 talkpaths, 24 should really be a huge uplift and more than enough so we'd never have to deploy the additional 8 from the CCs. I wonder if there is/was a way to measure latent demand on the smartnet system? Probably not, as the bonks would preclude from a full conversation happening...
It would be an additional 6 talkpaths from the 3 unused cch's....

Ryanwr944

Feed Provider
Do any of the repeaters that would rebroadcast regions on the old system work with the new. Trying to find ways to listen to West since I am not close to any west sites

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
Do any of the repeaters that would rebroadcast regions on the old system work with the new. Trying to find ways to listen to West since I am not close to any west sites
I have not heard any of the three
that used to be on. At 4 grand a pop for the radios, it
May be hard to justify a new radio just to cross band

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I heard activity last week on Lower Providence's VHF rebroadcast at 152.945 which simulcasts all regions except 5 I believe. Haven't had the chance to test the others yet...

Last edited:

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin

Lower Pprovidence had theirs up. I have not listened to it for a week or so, but it was there.

EDIT: Ha. Simultaneous responses....

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone confirmed which TG is the emergency revert TG? Aka man down or formally known as “ orange” ?

im also assuming the one for Fire/EMS is different than PD and is it safe to assume that the one PD uses would be Encrypted as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.