Morris Co TRS PD ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBFD415

I'm hearing police operations with county over 472.6750. This was used as former FD "Response" channel, at least as I have it entered in my DB. I'm hearing I belive one or both Chester(s) PD' s doing MV stops etc. Is this temporary? Issue with the TRS?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I'm hearing police operations with county over 472.6750. This was used as former FD "Response" channel, at least as I have it entered in my DB. I'm hearing I belive one or both Chester(s) PD' s doing MV stops etc. Is this temporary? Issue with the TRS?

I do believe Morris County has several channels in which they simulcast.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member

Good catch...I have that frequency listed in my notes as "CHESTER FIRE NEW TRS SIMULCAST RPTR - NOT YET IN SERVICE " Analong or Digital ? Did you grab a PL/DPL or NAC ?

RBFD415

I'm only in Chester occasionally. I was picking it up on a HT I have set up on recive only for that frequency. They were using it all night & this AM early. I think it was whatever PL/DPL is in the DB (?) Are we sure it's a TRS rebroadcast? Because to me it sounded like it was running as a conventional repeater, and- I was NOT hearing them on the TRS at the same time? Is the trunk down in that part of the county? I was hearing the rest of the county on the trunk fine.

Coolant113

The county TRS system gone down in a long time and when it does they switch all units ver to a UTAC channel. It very well may be a simulcast of the TRS system you are hearing.

RBFD415

Follow up- I've been up since, the DPL is 411. I did hear it simulcast from the TRS this time, it's PD -1 talk group. When I was originally given the frequency I was told it was called "Response 1" and there was a Response 2 also. Up to recently I was hearing FD operations on it. The PD use is recent, at least in my listening experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.