Morris County MIRS FD Response T/G Simulcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnjradiotech

Premium Subscriber
FYI

The county has been simulcasting all FIRE response talkgroups to 151.055 (Old New Vernon Fire Dispatch).

They have a Mobile radio receiving all the fire t/g's feeding the simulcast. So, if you don't have a digital capable scanner, this is your best chance to hear what's going on. Just remember, since it is multiple receive channels, you might be missing some transmissions if a different talkgroup is active first.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Getting this pretty loud and clear around the Port Jervis tri-states area. I was actually a bit confused at first, since the RRdB lists 151.055 (173.8) as "deprecated". Glad I found this thread, it clears things up.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Yeah, that repeater gets out pretty good. It's located on the tower on the top of West Hanover Avenue in the Morris/Randolph Twp border (Mt. Freedom). And that is why VHF is so nice.

I hope they keep it up. I do get the trunked system all the way up 287 to the NY line on my commute though.

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Are these the towers?

E911God..Are you refering to the two towers side by side just before you go down the hill,(leaving Randolph) just up from the fire/police academy? just curious..

nnjradiotech

Premium Subscriber
E911God..Are you refering to the two towers side by side just before you go down the hill,(leaving Randolph) just up from the fire/police academy? just curious..

There is NO county equipment on the "H" tower off of Arthur Dr in Randolph Twp. This frequency is transmitted off of the county tower that is next to the State Police tower on Hanover Ave.

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Not that One

There is NO county equipment on the "H" tower off of Arthur Dr in Randolph Twp. This frequency is transmitted off of the county tower that is next to the State Police tower on Hanover Ave.

That is NOT the tower im refering to it was stated West Hanover Ave ..the tower you are talking about is not on west hanover ave..( the " H " tower as you call it)

08GMC4X4

H tower off of Arthur Ln Randolph

So who does transmit from the "H"tower? Also, what is the reason for them being so closely spaced together?

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
That is NOT the tower im refering to it was stated West Hanover Ave ..the tower you are talking about is not on west hanover ave..( the " H " tower as you call it)

They come off the tower past the police academy coming up the hill on the left. One is for NJSP, the other is the County.

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply

They come off the tower past the police academy coming up the hill on the left. One is for NJSP, the other is the County.

Ok.. yeah those are the sites i thought you were refering to . thanks

NJFireD1

I am in Parsippany and haven't heard anything come over this frequency. Anyone know if it is active? I have had it in my scanner for about 3 months.

NJFireD1

yah I am sure everything is correct. I will continue to listen to see if I can hear anything.

RocketNJ

It should be gangbusters in Parsippany.

Delete it from the scanner and enter it again from scratch. 151.055 PL 173.8

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Gonna Burn Up, Stuck OTA

151.055 173.8 is stuck on the air, PA is gonna be smokin, anyone know somebody? Give em a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.