Motorola Type II Smartnet Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

budman1234

Feed Provider
I have two dongles but I dk if I should make one dongle have 4 vcos and to monitor the cc's I just cant figure it out lol

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have 2 dongles myself I use 1 for unitrunker 2 for dsdplus. I never got around to on unitrunker to get voice setup.

DRL-XM43

Can that run on windows 10?

I use it on Win 10 it runs great I use 2 dongles one for control the other for voice. If the moto has a mix of analog and digital use it in combo with DSD+ and VB Cable. If it is only analog then you don't need to.

DRL-XM43

You may want to start with unitrunker first to get your feet wet. Trunk88 is great but more involved to get running, although I managed to :)

DRL-XM43

I have unitrunker also I cant figure out how to use it with anything other than p25 lol

Enter your Motorola trunk frequency into the signal VFO if it is good that should bring up the trunk although the channels will probably be empty, wait until the list has identified the same quantity of channels as the radioreference database says it should be.

Sort the lcn colum so the control frequency matches the position of the listed frequencies, i.e if it is last in the database list, then it should be the last on the screen.

Then edit each channel and put in the frequency from the database make sure they are in the right position.

That should be it as long as you have motorola selected in UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.