Mountpoint in Use - Feed Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister_2

Feed Provider
My feed keeps going on and offline. According to Radio feed, when it goes off, it's because the mount point is in use. I don't have any other copies of this software open nor am I logged in on any other computers. A previous thread suggests tracking your IP to see what's going on but this seems like a broadcastify issue?

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
This may be stating the obvious and you may have already done it; if so, I apologize in advance. Have you tried rebooting both the modem and the router?

Twister_2

Feed Provider
This may be stating the obvious and you may have already done it; if so, I apologize in advance. Have you tried rebooting both the modem and the router?
Yup. It's acting like there's another instance of the program open with my login credentials. I will try changing my password and seeing if that fixes it.

Twister_2

Feed Provider
AAAAND now I'm getting the timeout error. I'm no IT expert but this seems to be on RR's side.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 2.27.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 2.27.13 PM.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 10

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
The dropped connections could be caused by your computer, NIC card, cables, router, ISP, etc.

I suggest using a tool called PingPlotter to isolate where the problem is. I've seen several cases here using PingPlotter and finding the problem.
Here are a couple of links that may be helpful.
https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/feed-keeps-dropping-out.385850/#post-3099449
https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/connection-issues.367289/#post-2897512

{edit} Insure you are not running AVG Anti Virus software as that is known to interrupt TCP traffic.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I had this issue with my feed after MS did an update and crashed my feed computer. After a System Restore the feed would connect and disconnect over and over. I did a reboot and when Proscan started I got a warning about parts of Proscan being blocked. I clicked ALLOW and the problem went away.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.