• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Movies of 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude111

What movies that came out in 1999 are ones you like?

Mine:

The Matrix
The out of towners
Entrapment
South Park: Bigger,Longer & Uncut
The Sixth Sense
Blue Streak
House on haunted hill
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

If you dont remember what movies came out this year simply click here and gather your list :)

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
The Matrix was by far the best Sci-Fi film I have ever seen and subsequently the other two made the whole thing come together as a brilliant mathematical/computer story about positive and negative integers. Well, in a sense. :lol: Agent Smith and Neo eventually canceled each other out.

The Matrix is like a hybrid of The Terminator. Except in The Matrix machines were harvesting humans for energy where is in The terminator "Skynet" wants humans to become extinct.

I like when Morpheus takes Neo to the Desert Of The Real.

Are we in a neural interactive simulation? After all, what is a dream? LOL! :twisted:

I have the trilogy. I'm now stoked to watch it again.

Dude111

Yes THE MATRIX hits it right on!!!!!!!

Anyway.. I mi$$ed a movie in that list!!

Double Jeopardy -- Good movie :)

Scorpius

Wow, looking at that list you realise how many BAD films were released too that you never get to hear much about.
Loved the Matrix, didn't understand it but loved it. But I preferred the original version of the House on Haunted Hill, partly because I'm a huge Vincent Price fan.
Loved Sixth sense too, reminds me of the joke that was going around then...
Q: What do Sixth Sense and Titanic have in common?
A: Icy dead people :)

Dude111

I didnt see the original of House on Haunted hill....

Better?? (I dislike remakes for the most part)

Status
Not open for further replies.