Mpls.Mn. Pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

1hdrdr

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what control freqs mpls pd uses? I have the four from the radio ref. for Mpls. N/S but dont hear anything. I mite be out of range. I do catch a couple of calls on a Henn. Co control ch.

N8IAA

Anyone know what control freqs mpls pd uses? I have the four from the radio ref. for Mpls. N/S but dont hear anything. I mite be out of range. I do catch a couple of calls on a Henn. Co control ch.

I am guessing that you have a digital scanner being that Hennipin County is on the statewide P-25 system. You need to let us know what you have, and how you are programming it.
HTH,
Larry

D

DaveNF2G

Look at your screen before you post. Right above your message it says:

General Scanning Forum General forum for the discussion of radio communications related information, including discussion regarding scanners and radio receivers. Location specific posts should be directed to the regional forums listed below.

N8IAA

Look at your screen before you post. Right above your message it says:

General Scanning Forum General forum for the discussion of radio communications related information, including discussion regarding scanners and radio receivers. Location specific posts should be directed to the regional forums listed below.

Dave, he did post in the Minnesota forum. I checked yesterday.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.