• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Mswin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTY

Help i can not fine any action on mswin i program all of harrison county frequencys but no luck

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
Firstly, are you trying to monitor MSWIN, or the Harrison County EDACS? What kind of scanner are you running? Did you program the system in properly ?

KE5TLF

First of all just because you're in HC don't automatically assume the HC site is your best site. Manually tune each of the primary CC freqs. around the area (117, 144, 121, 118, maybe 120) and see which ones you can reliably receive first then program a system with the site(s) you find most reliable.

Have yet to see any site use anything other than it's primary CC so that should be the only freq you need to get things working. For starters at least.

Without your scanner info there really isn't a lot more that can be said. A more specific location within the county wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.