Mt Holly- escapee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... approx. 8:30 a prisoner escaped in Mt. Holly on way to county jail... BM handcuffed in front and strapped... manhunt underway with county and state police, dogs and 1 soon maybe 2 helos (if marine unit helo responds)... as always some confusion with radio coordination... all traffic directed to be on Burco NC PZB-1 by county order but it's not happening... freqs involved are NC P-3, NC PZB-1, SPEN-1, C-3 05 and C-3 10... local units in search are on NC P-3 and PZB-1(1/2and 1/2 maybe)... NJSP helo seems to be staying on SPEN-1 and NJSP Marine unit helo was told to go to C-3 05... nothing ever changes... they just thought of looking him up to see if there are any addresses he may have gone to for help... they should find him eventually...

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... I guess in an attempt to coordinate they are doing a roll call on NC P-3 even though county said to use NC PZB-1 several times... did hear some traffic there before but it looks like some are on 1 and some on the other...

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... yea... the NJSP seem to have bailed... no helo traffic at all on SPEN anymore... locals have just ignored the county dispatch order to go to NC PZB-1 and the few who are left looking are staying on NC P-3 dispatch... it's a quiet band anyway... looks like the trail is getting cold and the dogs stopped tracking...

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... hey Dan, how are you?... yea, no matter how much they spend of our tax money for obscenely expensive systems the ever present flaw of "the human factor" will be there... at least the county tried and followed protocol... let's face it... the guy shouldn't have been allowed to escape in the first place... lol... I guess if I lived near the jail in Mt. Holly I would make sure the shotgun is loaded and ready to go... BTW... as you have seen... having C-3 10 on the home zone of the APX 7000 is paying off this summer for spot news... have a good day... talk soon...

jrb6940

Premium Subscriber
I've been listening all day to this, but just got home to the scanner that get can PZB1, can anyone confirm that the TGID is correct 16912? thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.