• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

my cinci stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

glochid

i just started a little stream server if any other ohioans care, i'd get it listed in the official RR channels but they want dedicated hardware and 24/7 uptime and blah blah blah, its listed in the icecast directory and i'll pop a link here for those interested

http://cinci.us.to:8000/

it picks up some good stuff every once in awhile, i have it sweeping my programmed channels (every 2 meter repeater on warn.org's site, lunken and cvg tower/departure/approach aircare (will hear the planes just not the towers ;) murs some local cops/ems to my area and anything else i plan on programming into it later ;) no id-tag or freq info