Not open for further replies.

kc8zdf

Hello,

List of equipment
Radio Shack Pro-96
Radio Shack Pro-2006
Electra Bearcat scanner
Yaesu VX-6R with Diamond SRH320A antenna

All the other stuff that you see in the pictures as well. I built the shelf custom. Went into Lowe's and got everything to build it for under 25 bucks. I still yet have to stain it and coat it all that stuff but had to set it up lol..

Thanks for looking. 73 kc8zdf, Brian

MyDesk.jpg

kc8zdf

The item to the right of the mouse is a Powerx AA AAA battery charger, analyzer, cycler pretty much what every you want to do to Ni-cd AA or AAA or Ni-mh AA AAA batteries.

Here is the link to there website. http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=423

You can read more information there cause the charger does bout anything you want. In my opinion its the best AA AAA charger on the market cause of its features.

Thanks guys for all the replies and soon I will have some pics of the new hf rig cause I am upgrading to General... Thanks again for looking.

O and the classic scanner was my grandpas and when I bought him a Pro-2096 for listing he handed me the old one for keeps. Thought it was pretty cool.

Last edited:

SLWilson

Fine !

That looks great. I love the old Bearcat. I still have one. Do you still use yours?

We still have (most) of our agencies on analog VHF Hi, Low Band and one on UHF freqs....(Gallia County, Ohio)

Steve/KB8FAR :)

kc8zdf

No problem on the information bout the charger/ batteries.
Yes I built my own computer. That is the other hobby I am into. I got that case from newegg.com for 49.99 if i remember right and yeah its a good case for that price range.

Thanks again everyone for looking at the setup here.
If anyone wants to build something like mine or a little different to work with there desk its cheap to get pine wood like i did from lowes or where ever. Takes a little bit to setup but its worth it in the end.

Alright guys 73 all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.