My feed is down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
First, you do have .NET Framework installed? Also, check to make sure your recording volume is ok. Right click your speaker icon and go to recording devices, right click what ever is being used for recording and go to properties and the levels tab.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber

That's for .NET Framework 4.0. it won't do any thing for programs such as ScannerCast or RadioFeed/ProScan that targets the .NET Framework.2.0.

Supervisor601 advises "Okay, got back on line." If that means that the program starts then you don't need to install any additional software.

Supervisor601, Check that the audio cable is connected to the correct input of the sound card. Check in the Windows Mixer that the input is enabled and the volume is 100%.

Last edited:

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
That's for .NET Framework 4.0. it won't do any thing for programs such as ScannerCast that targets the .NET Framework.2.0.

Supervisor601 advises "Okay, got back on line." If that means that the program starts then .NET Framework 2.0 is installed.

Thanks for catching that. I could have sworn i posted the 2.0 link.

Supervisor, under the "sound input" in scannercast do you have your soundcard selected?

Supervisor601

In the audio sound input, I selected "Microphone ReakTek High Definition" as the soundcard.

The software works without any problems. The scanner is working and everything is hooked up correctly. (External headphone jack on front of the radio [Uniden BCT15X] to the back to the "mike in" on the tower.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Hi, I use a 15 for my feed. I use a RS shielded mono cable from the "Rec Out" on the 15 to the "Line In" on my PC, with scannercast. The Rec Out has an even preset volume level, and you can still listen to the scanner.

Also you can use the record function in the scanner to control what is sent to the sound card.

It worked without a hitch and sounds perfect. Please have a listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.