My Feeds Crash on My App

Status
Not open for further replies.

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I am not sure if this belongs here as a listener or the other feed as a provider, however, I have recently downloaded the Broadcastify app, I have used another app in the past, but figured on the new phone I would try a new app.

I have an issue where the feeds that I provide crash when trying to stream them. I am able so far from my testing stream any other feed without any issues.

I do believe the feeds work, my friend uses them....for instance, West Orange, Police, FIre, EMS (Essex County, NJ) if anyone has the app and wants to verify.

Thanks,

Last edited:

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
I'm using the Broadcastify iPhone (iOS 10.2) app here too, and your feed works fine. Sounds great too, btw!

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I'm using the Broadcastify iPhone (iOS 10.2) app here too, and your feed works fine. Sounds great too, btw!

Yeah, crazy stuff. I just downloaded the Broadcastify app onto an IPhone 6 iOS 10.2 and I was able to stream all those feeds.

Now the question would be - can it be a dreoid problem? Odd how it is just the feeds that I host.

rcool101

Feed Provider
I just listened to my feed on Broadcastify app.....Android....works fine.....Listening to your feed now...its steaming fine......I always use Scanner Radio Pro....

slingshot202

Feed Provider
Thanks. Isn't it odd how it's just the feeds I host that aren't working ? That's what gets me the most. Every other feed works. I generally use Another app on my personal phone but was giving Broadcastify app a try.

CJ
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.