My post was deleted.. I didn't want to spam the thread.. just curious why..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardnNC

Premium Subscriber
A post of mine was deleted from the 436HP thread today.
I was just curious why.
I won't post the contents again.. since I am not sure what happened... but I wanted to know to.... learn!

Thanks Guys,
EdwardnNC

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Just out of curiosity, was your posting "off topic?" I too had a post deleted from that thread earlier this afternoon, and mine was off topic. Even apologized for it being so. Guess the powers that be really want to keep that thread on track, and to their credit, they are doing a good job of doing so.

:)

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes, due to the multiple requests by us and yet still members are posting OT we're deleting them with no warning or comment. There have been too many and we understand people have varying capacities for patience so we aren't going to fault them by issuing infractions.

So if you post gets deleted please just leave it at that and move forward. We're sorry but threads that get as huge as these "discussion" threads get become essentially useless to read from the beginning or tough to locate useful information.

EdwardnNC

Premium Subscriber
Hey, I understand how it is. I am a moderator on a forum.. and member of many. I know how whiny, petty, and insane people are on the internet... haha

I appreciate the work you guys do. I hope starting this thread shows that I wasn't at all upset, mad, or put off by it.. I just didn't know why.

Keep up the good work!!

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Forums Manager said:
Yes, due to the multiple requests by us and yet still members are posting OT we're deleting them with no warning or comment.
Yes and you guys AS STAFF MEMBERS have a right to remove anything you dont like really........

Status
Not open for further replies.