Not open for further replies.

banshee1

I don't know if it is my scanner or something else

are thay rebanding the hartford sight?

some times i get part a word or two

HELP

hjhj52

rebanding has began

Hello looks like all the towers have rebanded around us have changed ,I am looking for the new control channel for hartford now ,I live in greenwood also

hjhj52

hartford waldron fort smith

Ok I have them all working,just reprogram with all channels 15 mhz below current freq..such as 866.4000 will be 851.4000 working fine now.

TheCosmicCowboy

Premium Subscriber
Hey ya'll... I'm in the Fort Smith area too... Would love to chat with ya'll sometime about scanners in our area... Does anybody know of a place around the area where I could go to get some help with programming??? The guys at Radio Shack weren't much help... In addition, I know a good bit about some of the frequencies used in LeFlore county, OK if ya'll are interested...

As far as the rebanding and reprogramming, do I need to change all the frequencies or just the control channels???

Last edited:

banshee1

help

Ok I have them all working,just reprogram with all channels 15 mhz below current freq..such as 866.4000 will be 851.4000 working fine now.

OK thay was easy on the old psr 500 but now i have an 800 and don't know how to change that

Last edited:

TheCosmicCowboy

Premium Subscriber
Do ya'll scan the Ft Chaffee frequencies? Also wondering which of the aviation frequencies are commonly used in the Sebastian County area? I don't have a lot of experience with aviation scanning, Mostly just police, fire, and weather. Have a good week.

banshee1

Fort Chaffee

the fort is on the county dispatch
not much going on i only here them one or two times a day

I don't know any aviation channels

Got the 800 all up and running again LOL
now i have to redo my frends 500 if i can rember how???

thanks Garry

poppafred

I hear Ft Chaffee on AWIN all the time now.

But I still have the trunked system programmed in and monitor it just in case. It is so small it doesn't slow down the scanning enough to even notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.