My Scanner is online....

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnit

In an effort to give back to this great community, I am serving my scanner online for former President Clintons visit to Ft Wayne today. He is scheduled to speak at the Grand Wayne Center around 6:30. Simply go to shoutcast and do a search for Allen County and it should be the only thing to come up. Enjoy...

schnit

I realize that there is another online stream of Allen County, however their TG's are pretty limited. I stream the following:
Allen County Sheriff
Ft Wayne Police
Ft Wayne Fire
Traa EMS
ISP-District 22 (SAFE-T)

All TG's

schnit

I found a link with a bunch of USSS freq's on it but I dont beleive they will be repeated so I'm not bothering with them and I'm not that close to downtown.

N9WP

When Obama was in Plainfield on Saturday, they used the mutual aid channels on the SAFE-T system.

schnit

Those are already in the SAFE-T bank so maybe there will be traffic on those TG's. Thanks for the headsup, thats the last place I would expect to hear security detail.

jwheatley

schnit, I was wondering if you plan on keeping your feed online after the VIP visits?

I listen to the Aboite Independent feed sometimes however I get bored with their feed because a lot of officers get on the car-to-car channels and yak away. Also, they lack the EMS channels and a lot of stuff, like you mentioned. I enjoy listening to the Ft. Wayne area but don't (or don't often) because the Aboite feed, while it is decent, is far from the best that it could be.

schnit

I know what your saying, and my feed is an all in one package; county, city, state. It is up almost all the time on shoutcast.

schnit

I am now, I had that freakin' TG locked out because yesterday it was encrypted. I sent that update in to RR, then had to send another update again today to say it was ENC capable because traffic was coming through non ENC. As I listen to this, it sounds like surveillance.

Status
Not open for further replies.