My shack one year on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

endaf_99

Premium Subscriber
My wife and I have been in our QTH now for one year. I originally posted photos of the "new" shack back then. The shack has not changed much except I have a new Alinco DX-R8T/E receiver (on the left), on old Radioshack HTX-252 2M rig which I now mainly use to scan the local fire dept (in the centre above the Pro -160) and hanging in the centre is an Yaesu FT-1900 which will be used for Echolink once I receive my signal link USB. I still need to clean my wires up though HI!!!

Endaf
KG6FIY/MW1BQO

Attachments

• DSCN1404.jpg
    DSCN1404.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,856
  • DSCN1405.jpg
    DSCN1405.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,455

btlacer

KI4SJU/ Fire Captain/ EMTFR
Nice collection! How do you like the Alinco DX-R8T/E receiver? I have been looking at one..

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yet another very nice, well laid out shack!!! :p
I like your selection of handhelds too.

n9zas

endaf_99

Premium Subscriber
Nice collection! How do you like the Alinco DX-R8T/E receiver? I have been looking at one..

I really like it. Much better performance than my old Yaesu FRG-100. I have not tried the SRD function with it yet but would like to try it, I am told you can listen to DRM signals.

endaf_99

Premium Subscriber
Very nice looking shack Endaf. What rig(s) do you use on the satellites?

Hi Brandon.

I use the Yaesu FT-60 hand held,it's the one on the far right next to the globe. I currently operate half duplex. I'm trying to save up to get myself a couple if Yaseu FT-817's for SSB and full dulpex operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.