My Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDN

VE7KFM Duplicate Account
Banned
viking396:

I have just come across your 7 April '08 notes herein, in which YOU initially wrote:

viking396 said:
...I suffered some brain damage (long story!!) years ago....

You have MY sympathies....

Unfortunately, just an hour later, you again wrote, this time about someone whom you patently do NOT know (and who lives in another country at that), using such choice diction as:

viking396 said:
... lunatic... kill someone... nut bag... unreal....

Does the expression: 'People in glass houses...'--at the very least--have any meaning for you???

And, does your mother, social-worker, lawyer--but especially your PSYCHIATRIST--know what you're doing on the radio/this forum/the WWW?

I strongly suggest that you SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER becoming a HAM, if for no other reason than the fact that American amateur radio in general and 14.275 MHz to which you appear to be so drawn in particular, already have more than their share of patent mental defectives....

You should also IMMEDIATELY SELL your IC 746 Pro [the possession of which w/o a licence would BTW be illegal in Canada], before you get yourself into serious Criminal trouble....

viking396

CDN said:
viking396:

I have just come across your 7 April '08 notes herein, in which YOU initially wrote:
You have MY sympathies....
Unfortunately, just an hour later, you again wrote, this time about someone whom you patently do NOT know (and who lives in another country at that), using such choice diction as:

Does the expression: 'People in glass houses...'--at the very least--have any meaning for you???

And, does your mother, social-worker, lawyer--but especially your PSYCHIATRIST--know what you're doing on the radio/this forum/the WWW?

I strongly suggest that you SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER becoming a HAM, if for no other reason than the fact that American amateur radio in general and 14.275 MHz to which you appear to be so drawn in particular, already have more than their share of patent mental defectives....

You should also IMMEDIATELY SELL your IC 746 Pro [the possession of which w/o a licence would BTW be illegal in Canada], before you get yourself into serious Criminal trouble....

CDN, clearly if you're not Karol Madera (VE7KFM) you don't have a dog in this race so instead of proving who you really are (I mean really, do you really think it’s not obvious??) why not go back to adding to that hideous web page.

I do find it quite funny that you claim it's illegal to buy a Ham Radio in Canada but it’s perfectly legal to call for the taking out of an American citizen, use vulgarity and QRM’ing as daily tactics. As for getting myself into criminal trouble, let me worry about that unless you want to contribute to a defense fund or something.

You on the other hand, have enough to worry about on your side of the fence as the Government seems to finally be taking some kind of action. I am glad for one thing though, you are on that side of the border, thank God for small favors ‘eh?

viking396

shaft said:
Not sure how much research you've been able to do on this, but a few mins on google brought up a few links. It appears that Nevada is an amateur friendly state and the laws are on your side in regards to putting an antenna up, no matter what your HOA and local ordinances say. That is unless you live in a historical area.

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-278.html#NRS278Sec02085
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2001/05/24/3/

Nevada 'eh? Hmmmmm don't see the wife going for that. :)

USA

CDN still posting links to obscenity and libel?

Hi Erik,

Ever check out the website http://ve7kfm.com ?

Pretty well covers the antics on 14.275.

73 OM

rfrf

Premium Subscriber
Look to your own country first

You have many examples of terrible operators right in the USA, no need to look north sir! No other country in the world has as many radicals as your country, no other country is as hated around the world as yours either.........
The operator in BC is a nutcase nonetheless.

I hear you, my very first week I was soured a bit and felt the hobby wasn't worth getting into (until I thought about my reasons for getting into it), not because of the difficulty with antennas or the equipment. The PEOPLE made it difficult, stores ddon't want to talk to you unless you had a license, people on some forums don't want to talk to you until you got licensed. It's as if they feel they're members of the Knights Templar and you get to talk only when you have become a full fledged member.

Then, you get your Tech and guess what, some of the guys who had to test and pass with CW don't want to talk to you until you're a Ham with Code or they speak/look down to you because you had the nerve to get into the hobby after CW was dropped. As if it was your choice to drop CW, not the FCC.

You're simply a no code Ham wannabee, listening to some QSO's have definately soured me a bit. Some lunatic named VE7KFM was on just this past weekend spouting how he wanted Al Queda to kill someone and if they did he would donate to their cause. Then I did some research and find out this nut bag (VE7KFM) has been doing this for some time now, with nothing to worry about because he's in Canada and I guess you can say or do as you wish there on the airwaves with no fear of the law, unreal to me.

Then there are the great QSO's I heard, the guys on 2 meter giving advice on how to fix their lawn mower. Fix a TV or help their YLs with something in the house, it was great.
I heard some guys discussing their exploits in WWII and some were speaking about Vietnam, these are things you would never hear unless you were watching a History channel special!

As with other hobbies it's filled with people, both good and bad and as long as I ignore the bad and concentrate on the good I'm going to be very happy with this hobby. So far this has been the best forum I had been on for Ham Radio, I look forward to getting my license so I can get on the air.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Viking396, you've got a great mind.

Hope you enjoy ham radio and get to talk with all the good hams out there. Overlook the dingbats that happen to be in all walks of life. Also overlook those on RR that don't stop and think before they post. Like you jpgs of the rig and other equipment. Enjoy ...

CDN

VE7KFM Duplicate Account
Banned
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine...

You on the other hand, have enough to worry about on your side of the fence as the Government seems to finally be taking some kind of action. I am glad for one thing though, you are on that side of the border, thank God for small favors ‘eh?

I have every reason to believe that the following is a true copy, w/o the 'headers', of a genuine communication "warts and all", written ~3 Mar '09 by Laura L. SMITH, recently appointed Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement ("SCARE") at the FCC, to Randolph BEST W7CPA one of the "14.275 Mafia" [(c) Steve K9ZW], which should once and for all 'put paid' to the "he said/she said" FRAUDulent controversy [generated by the self-same Mafia generally and our "USA" herein in particular], about Karol Florian MADERA VE7KFM on this Forum and elsewhere....

If you need more information about this contrived controversy generally and Karol VE7KFM in particular, see Karol's ONLY website:

“RADIO CANADA”—VE7KFM

and accept no FRAUDulent imitations from the "14.275 Mafia" and/or "USA" a.k.a. Brian CROW K3VR especially....

Pass this on and as the shisters are wont to say: Govern yourselves accordingly....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally I would not get involved in what on the surface appears to be a "he said/she said" type of dispute. I am not going to comment as to who was on air first on Sunday -- but both sides are advised that I have tapes of the entire afternoon -- and these tapes did not come from either side (at this point I wouldn't trust a single thing given to me by either side -- as both sides have proven to be so intent upon proving that they are "right" and the other side is "wrong" that they will do and say just about anything to further their cause -- however warped that cause may be). I do feel, however, that some guidance is necessary (that and the fact that I have just about reached the end of my rope with all the players in this little drama!).

Randy -- I don't particularly like what Karol says on the air -- but that does not mean that you (or anyone else) has the right to try to drive him off. I have spent hours listening to tapes (hours that I will never get back, mind you!) and to tell you the truth, even if I did have jurisdiction over Karol (which I DO NOT) nothing that I have heard thus far rises to the level of an actionable complaint. For future reference, in determining what is or is not legal over the air, it depends on what he is saying. The FCC regulates obscenity . . . but general cursing and references to body parts (while certainly obnoxious) does not necessarily rise to the level of obscene speech. Likewise, calling the President names and making general anti-American comments (including comments regarding wishing the terrorists would attack us again and the like), while a sure sign of a lack of sensitivity (not to mention maturity), does not rise to the level of obscene or hate speech either.

Indeed, were Karol an American, his speech would fall squarely under the 1st Amendment -- you know that thing many of our forefathers fought and died for (not to mention our troops overseas right now). When you call yourself patriotic, built within that statement is the acceptance of the Constitution and all it entails -- free speech is one of the cornerstones of that fine document. It doesn't mean only the speech YOU agree with; or only the speech that the majority of folks agree with; or even only speech that isn't offensive to most mature, rational adults. It means ALL speech -- the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly (as Karol is quite often want to spout). (Ok, before you decide to shoot back at me -- yes, there are some types of speech that are restricted. No shouting fire in a crowded theatre or hate speech -- but those are clearly defined by the courts and nothing Karol has said thus far falls into those categories.)

I have requested that Karol tone down his "act" -- (and if you don't get that it is an "act" -- you missed the whole point of his exercise with you and your buddies at 14.275. He is TRYING to incite you -- and succeeding admirably as you all have fallen into the trap.) However, I can promise you that he will/has not responded favorably to my request. He is going to continue the "act" -- and you guys thus far have demonstrated that you are going to continue falling into his trap. What does that say about the cognitive abilities of the Americans as they are all being led around by a master manipulator.

I sure wish we could regulate stupidity -- but it just isn't within the current confines of the rules. If it were, every single one of the actors here would be slapped with a fine just for being stupid/gullible and wasting my time (not to mention the years that Riley wasted trying to bring you guys back in line). What is within the confines of the rules, however is that fact that I can (AND WILL) enforce the rules against any Americans who cause harmful interference to Karol (and any of the folks who elect to engage him in QSOs). Let me repeat that so everyone understands it -- RETALIATORY JAMMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND IS IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES!

I hope you all got my message here -- I have just about had it with the juvenile antics on the part of the American licensees. By the way, playing bulletins and tapes of a deceased licensee repeatedly in an effort to tie up the frequency so that Karol (and others) cannot use it actually does rise to the level of malicious interference -- and is subject to a possible enforcement action. Likewise, I won't even go into the ridiculous sound effects, endless playing of music, and general pre-pubescent behavior that quite a number of folks engage in on a daily basis at 14.275 -- again, all in an attempt to prevent Karol from engaging in QSOs. It needs to stop and needs to stop right now!

Can you tell I'm pissed? If you haven't yet figured it out let me clue you in here -- this behavior either stops now or everyone involved will find themselves on the receiving end of enforcement letters. This is an absolute disgrace -- I know kindergartners that have shown a higher degree of maturity than the whole bunch of you!!

Laura

Laura L. Smith, Esq. | 1270 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325 | 717-338-2577 (phone) | 717-338-2574 (fax)

CDN

VE7KFM Duplicate Account
Banned
The mills of the gods grind slowly...

I have every reason to believe that the following is a true copy, w/o the 'headers', of a genuine communication "warts and all", written ~3 Mar '09 by Laura L. SMITH, recently appointed Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement ("SCARE") at the FCC, to Randolph BEST W7CPA one of the "14.275 Mafia" [(c) Steve K9ZW], which should once and for all 'put paid' to the "he said/she said" FRAUDulent controversy [generated by the self-same Mafia generally and our "USA" herein in particular], about Karol Florian MADERA VE7KFM on this Forum and elsewhere....

If you need more information about this contrived controversy generally and Karol VE7KFM in particular, see Karol's ONLY website:

“RADIO CANADA”—VE7KFM

and accept no FRAUDulent imitations from the "14.275 Mafia" and/or "USA" a.k.a. Brian CROW K3VR especially....

Pass this on and as the shisters are wont to say: Govern yourselves accordingly....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally I would not get involved in what on the surface appears to be a "he said/she said" type of dispute.

This is an absolute disgrace -- I know kindergartners that have shown a higher degree of maturity than the whole bunch of you!!

Laura

Laura L. Smith, Esq. | 1270 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325 | 717-338-2577 (phone) | 717-338-2574 (fax)

For some reason I can not edit my last, above....

So, for the 'Doubting Thomases' out there, here are the 'headers' and some related additional info. I have been able to unearth, UNEQUIVOCALLY PROVING that the above Informal Warning e-mail to Randy BEST W7CPA, about his malicious QRM to Karol MADERA VE7KFM, written by Laura SMITH "SCARE" of the FCC on 3 March 2009 is genuine.

BTW "viking396" is now a Technician licencee KC9NRN....

Peripherally note, below, that Randy BEST W7CPA for some reason masquerades as "Randy COX" and can not spell "Alledgedly", HI....

Date: March 3, 2009 7:55:40 AM GMT-07:00
To: Randy COX < randybest@cox.net > ...
Subject: RE: Alledgely QRMing my signal on 14.275

Normally I would not get involved in what on the surface appears to be a "he said/she said" type of dispute....

This is an absolute disgrace -- I know kindergarteners that have shown a higher degree of maturity than the whole bunch of you!!

Laura

Anyone wishing to confirm for themselves that Laura SMITH's communication [as well as its immediate pre-cursors and follow-ups] is genuine, do an FOIA at:

FCC Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Home Page

And don't forget to also DEMAND copies of the handful of audio files and real-time "telephone recordings", from at least three sources, as well as the call-signs of ~a dozen of Karol VE7KFM's American 1st time correspondents involved, DEFINITIVELY proving who was on freq. 1st, for ~an hour, Randy W7CPA's lies and Ms. Laura SMITH's curious equivocations notwithstanding....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.