My Uniden SDS200 Video Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
Hate to hear that. Did you contact Uniden?

I did yesterday they told me to order the free part, which I already thought it was supposed to have. I’m not all that comfortable taking it apart, but will see when the part gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

safetyobc

I did yesterday they told me to order the free part, which I already thought it was supposed to have. I’m not all that comfortable taking it apart, but will see when the part gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh ok. Paul Opitz (UPMan)has a video on how to install the part on YouTube, if you haven’t seen it. May be worth checking out.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
This is my unboxing and review of the SDS200. Hope you like it.

Fine detail, high definition, in focus video, steady panning...I cold almost smell the newness! :love: I almost pulled the trigger after watching that! The display looked awesome without the color over dose that many are inclined to indulge in. Thanks for posting!

safetyobc

Fine detail, high definition, in focus video, steady panning...I cold almost smell the newness! :love: I almost pulled the trigger after watching that! The display looked awesome without the color over dose that many are inclined to indulge in. Thanks for posting!

Thank you for the kind words!

S

SunshineRadio

Please do a video with this doing Airband,Railroad,VHF high band and low band
Thank you for your efforts so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.