Myrtle Beach Bike Week Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescuecomm

There seems to be LEO's from multiple agencies involved with security ops during the bike week. Are all the comms on the Horry County TRS?

Bob

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
rescuecomm said:
There seems to be LEO's from multiple agencies involved with security ops during the bike week. Are all the comms on the Horry County TRS?

Bob

Don't know about ALL but there was a TON on the Horry TRS - SCHP was actually using the system through a Florence Dispatch (that's what they "called it" anyway) which I thought was interesting , they used the Aynor TGIDs, (which is rare too), a LOT of it was on I-Call , in fact I heard more I-Call being used for the ticketing and so called security than I did the usual agencies.

hntsgt

The Florence Dispatch is generally used by Troop 5C (Georgetown/Williamsburg). I was picking up radio traffic on TGID's for Myrtle Beach Waterfront, Beach Patrol & Talk Around in addition to the dispatch group.

Horry County PD was out of control busy. Atlantic Beach Dispatch was a little active, too.

jamiewmorris

Florence dispatch is used by all in region 5; Florence, Marion, Marlboro, Dillion, Darlington, Horry, Georgetown, and Williamsburg counties. Most likely the county and hp units used that tg on the Horry system and had Florence disp on the same channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.