N-WIN Unidentified talkgroups thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
Talk Group 60101

Logged multiple transmissions off of the Omaha tower for this talk group with radio IDs 39848, 39849 and 39851.
The only transmission I heard was someone saying 64 all secure.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
It looks like a lot of the NPPD Talkgroups are identified, as I rarely see unidentified ones pop up. Today I caught 3525 on the Pleasanton Tower. There was a lot of chit chat between units around Kearney. Anyone catch a channel name on this talkgroup?

33kracing

It looks like a lot of the NPPD Talkgroups are identified, as I rarely see unidentified ones pop up. Today I caught 3525 on the Pleasanton Tower. There was a lot of chit chat between units around Kearney. Anyone catch a channel name on this talkgroup?

i gotta buddy that works on the kearney transmission crew and he told me that the local guys are the city utilities group or "short-polers". but as far as a talkgroup name... he said he could telk me, but then he would have to kill me haha

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
i gotta buddy that works on the kearney transmission crew and he told me that the local guys are the city utilities group or "short-polers". but as far as a talkgroup name... he said he could telk me, but then he would have to kill me haha

LOL! You need to work this guy for some inside information on the unknown NPPD talkgroups! We won't tell anyone. :)

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
Just heard 2 guys talking about the storm that went through Omaha earlier this afternoon on talk group 60351. One of them mentioned the storm set off the fire alarm at his location and Omaha fire responded but I didn't hear the name of the building or the address. This was all off the Omaha tower.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
I've logged the following talk groups still haven't confirmed the user
60126-Omha Tower Possible Corrections
60424-Omaha Tower Possibly NDoR
60439-Cedar Bluffs Tower Possibly NDoR

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
While driving to North Platte I logged the following talk groups that are not in the database
60529 (Cozad Tower)-Possibly dept of roads but could confirm it
3567 (Pleasanton Tower)-Possibly NPPD only traffic I hear was someone saying they were leaving long pine.

Last edited:
I picked up a new talkgroup ID 52500 from the cedar bluffs tower in Saunders County.I believe it to be Butler County Law Enforcement. Officer with the radio handle 9258 was asking Butler County Dispatch for Driver's Info on a traffic stop he had pulled over. He ended up giving the driver a warning. Another officer was looking for somebody that ran away from home. Another officer was asking Dispatch "Advise Signal?" Dispatch replied "10-2" which means clear. They seem to be using the same 10 codes list as the NSP uses. By the way, Butler County is just west of Saunders County.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
I drove through butler county 2 days ago. All law traffic was on talk group 52500. I didn't hear a peep on their UHF channels

I also heard 60436 also. 2 guys were talking about putting up an electric sign warning about the hazardous weather conditions at the toll bridge and bay road. Plattsmouth does have a toll bridge that crosses the Missouri river into Iowa and a street named "Bay Road". Also, one person was waiting for someone at HWY 75 and the town of murray so he could end his shift duty. Could this be NDOR or Cass County Public Works?

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
I also heard 60436 also. 2 guys were talking about putting up an electric sign warning about the hazardous weather conditions at the toll bridge and bay road. Plattsmouth does have a toll bridge that crosses the Missouri river into Iowa and a street named "Bay Road". Also, one person was waiting for someone at HWY 75 and the town of murray so he could end his shift duty. Could this be NDOR or Cass County Public Works?

More than likely NDOR question is it District 1 Lincoln or district 2 Omaha?

I heard ndor on 60424 today callings were 200 range never heard any location. Would this make 60424 district 2 Omaha?

w7up

TGID 4511 active on Lincoln (N). Possible Lincoln Electric? TGID in same series as previously identified Lincoln Electric TGID. No further information.

ChopperDan

LES

Yes I hear LES several times a day now.
Mainly work on blown fuses.
4502 Shop and may be 3 units.

w7up

TGID 31971 N. Lincoln - possible audio level/modulation tests? No further information.

zeroxysm

TGID 60505 on North Platte site, sounded like they may have been Department of Roads or something, they were talking about the storm moving in from Colorado and wanting to react to it quickly at a specific mile marker on I-80.

w7up

TGID 60546

TGID 60546 State Ops with Grand Island EOC Omaha Tower Radio Check 201601051645Z

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
For NE Department of Roads, I'm starting to wonder if each "shop" does not have it's own talkgroup. This would be in addition to possible district and statewide talkgroups.

On the Wolbach site, I hear a lot of mobile units with locations around Greeley on talkgroup 60467 often calling "Greeley Shop". Anyone else have any other NDOR "shop" talkgroup guesses?

60462 might be NDOR District 4 - Grand Island. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Driving from Denver to Bellevue last Wednesday,I found 60528 and 60511 around Big Springs. There is all kind of construction on I-80 where I-80 and I-76 meet. All I remember hearing was about bringing the truck to pick up a person though

Status
Not open for further replies.