• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Name 3 movies/DVD's you have seen MORE then 10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Name 3 movies/DVD's you have seen MORE then 10 times...

My own answers..

Gladiator
Departed
Payback (with Mel Gibson)

scrotumola

Blazing Saddles
Blues Brothers (the original)
Beverly Hills Cop (the original)

what is it about B titled movies?

FWIW, both Blazing Saddles and The Blues Brothers were released as "R" rated movies. With the exception of some censored words, by todays standard they can be showed in their entirety.

Shortwavewave

I Robot (ive watched this one about 20 times)
Frequency (yes the one with arora borealis)
Happy Gilmore:D (about 15times)

and of course all the Star Wars Movies

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Mystery Men

Many more I won't list...

The Blues Brothers
Trainspotting
Young Frankenstein
The Last Waltz (Greatest Rock and Roll Film ever!)
Stop Making Sense (2nd Greatest)

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
Highlander_821 said:
Stop Making Sense (2nd Greatest)

When I was younger and worked in an electronics store selling bigscreen TVs playing from the same source player, I used to play this and Rush In Rio along with a Supertramp, and Stones live DVDs.

Got tons of positive remarks from customers who thought it was the Chain's idea:roll:

So there is your free retail consultant tip of the day: Real rock and Roll sells high-end TV/surround systems. Not demos and commercials full of goofy buzzwords.

But Stop Making Sense got the attention of the aging yuppie crowd having kids later in life than anything else. I think they saw a little of themselves in the BIG SUIT. ;)

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
The Time Machine (H.G. Wells ORIGINAL version)
A Night To Remember ("original" Titanic movie)
Animal House (haven't watched in many years now though)

Status
Not open for further replies.