NC codeplugs wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCFDCOMM

Premium Subscriber
anyone with a CP for any of the following?

External hard drive died and lost everything I had saved over the years, thanks for reading.

Charlotte UASI Region (Project 25)

Charlotte / Mecklenburg County (Motorola)

Statesville Public Safety (Project 25)

VIPER Statewide (Project 25)

RF-Burns

anyone with a CP for any of the following?

External hard drive died and lost everything I had saved over the years, thanks for reading.

Charlotte UASI Region (Project 25)

Charlotte / Mecklenburg County (Motorola)

Statesville Public Safety (Project 25)

VIPER Statewide (Project 25)

PM Me.

KC4YIN

Premium Subscriber
I fully understand scanners don't use code plugs as they pertain to Motorola radios. It's still the same concept. What the op needs to tell us is what brand of scanner he has so we can advise him on what to do.

RF-Burns

I fully understand scanners don't use code plugs as they pertain to Motorola radios. It's still the same concept. What the op needs to tell us is what brand of scanner he has so we can advise him on what to do.

I think that is the point, He's not using a scanner he's using a Motorola Radio on Non Affiliated Scan

Last edited by a moderator:

SCFDCOMM

Premium Subscriber
Hi, tried to PM you but I receive an error stating the following, so maybe you can PM me instead?

"SCFDCOMM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

RF-Burns

It's probably because your new so it won't let me either. What is your email address?

Hi, tried to PM you but I receive an error stating the following, so maybe you can PM me instead?

"SCFDCOMM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Status
Not open for further replies.