ND won't get updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farscan

Premium Subscriber
We need someone to really get into scanning to update the database, especially in the Fargo area.
Our current guy will be out of commission for 12 yrs it looks like

Technoguy58

Maybe you should.

I've been fooling around with radios for probably 30 years or so. Half the fun of monitoring radio is finding stuff to listen to. Seems like nowadays most of the either younger or newer folks just want someone else to do the work. Where do people think most of the info on this site comes from? The radio genie I guess. If info is lacking or is incorrect on this site, then get out there and find the info you need and submit it. Even unknown talkgroups can eventually be figured out by listening long enough.

ecps92

++1 :cool:
I've been fooling around with radios for probably 30 years or so. Half the fun of monitoring radio is finding stuff to listen to. Seems like nowadays most of the either younger or newer folks just want someone else to do the work. Where do people think most of the info on this site comes from? The radio genie I guess. If info is lacking or is incorrect on this site, then get out there and find the info you need and submit it. Even unknown talkgroups can eventually be figured out by listening long enough.

tyytor

We need someone to really get into scanning to update the database, especially in the Fargo area.
Our current guy will be out of commission for 12 yrs it looks like

why some thing happen to NDRADIONUT ??
just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.