Need .429 crimper dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnp3205

Premium Subscriber
I need to buy a set of dies for my crimper that will do .429 size for LMR-400 cable. Any suggestions for a vendor or good pricing? Thanks,
John
KB8YTB

ScanTN

My apologies for misreading your original post. I would think you need to know first what manufacturer made your crimp tool. Then I would look first to see if they have any dies specifically for it. Secondly - or alternatively - I would see if you could find a die that would fit your current crimp tool. Some crimps tend to be the same size as far as the dies

Last edited:

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Lmr-400

Howdy

Also in addition to prior post check Times Microwave distributors, Ham Radio Outlet, Granger or RF Parts as some that may have the right die for your Coax-Crimper, as have seen some crimpers (dies) that are-not very good & do not exactly match up the various Connectors and LMR out on the market now....lots of EL Cheapo Delux stuff out there claimiing to be LMR 400 stuff, so be advised....I would try to find a place that you can actually tryout...

Others will likely chime in with suppliers, but with the Coax maker and Crimper maker named that would be a huge help...

Thx

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.