Need a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I need a link to an older version of PDW - 2.10 preferred. 2.14 keeps crashing on my system and 2.10 was stable but I lost the drive I kept that version on. PM or reply here is fine, either way.

For the legal beagles out there, I use it for ACARS monitoring and not that other taboo stuff it can do. ;-)

Thanks!
-AZ

MacombMonitor

AZScanner said:
I need a link to an older version of PDW - 2.10 preferred. 2.14 keeps crashing on my system and 2.10 was stable but I lost the drive I kept that version on. PM or reply here is fine, either way.

For the legal beagles out there, I use it for ACARS monitoring and not that other taboo stuff it can do. ;-)

Thanks!
-AZ

I have v 2.0

morfis

AZScanner said:

Thanks!
-AZ

V1.11c, V1.11f, V1.21, V2.0, v2.12 as well as the current version are available in the files area of the yahoo POCSAG group.

However, for ACARS I find acarsd infinitely better:
http://www.acarsd.org/

This is a freeware linux/windows ACARS decoder which will also allow you to connect to other people's systems in a client/server relationship as well as decoding your own stream (which you can make available to others if you want). Thumbnail images of the aircraft decoded can be seen.

If you'd rather spend money (not a lot!) then Planeplotter works very well:
http://www.planeplotter.com/
This decodes the messages but is especially good at extracting and plotting embedded position reports.

For pure decode ability then Lowe Airmaster for windows is about the best but requires pre-XP windows and a serial interface. Probably only available second-hand now.

Status
Not open for further replies.