TRX-1: Need a little help......

Status
Not open for further replies.

unit417

I have two channels I want to add for the Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, PA, 453.925, the police, and Aviation Services 460.650. Both are DMR Mototurbo, and I just can figure it out on the software. So if somebody has more of a clue that me, feel free to send me a message or post. unit417@abeas.net works too. Thanks gang!

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
DMR help

Without knowing what kind of radio and software(scanner or DMR transceiver or HT), the color codes and timeslot(s), it is impossible to help.

troymail

Silent Key
I have two channels I want to add for the Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, PA, 453.925, the police, and Aviation Services 460.650. Both are DMR Mototurbo, and I just can figure it out on the software. So if somebody has more of a clue that me, feel free to send me a message or post. unit417@abeas.net works too. Thanks gang!

press the "Menu" button
scroll to "Program Menu"
scroll to and select "add conv freq"
(enter the frequency)
press "SEL" to save
scroll to "Set Scanlists"
select "Menu"
scroll to "DMR" & press SEL
press "Menu"
press "SEL" to save changes
press "Menu"
press "SEL" to start scanning

make sure the scanlist you assigned this new object to is enabled.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber

This is how I have it setup. Under the Conventional Tab. Each Frequency has more than 1 TGID. So I just let it search so I can monitor without setting up the frequencies several times. Rescue and Maintenance have not gone to DMR at this point.

Attachments

• LVIA.jpg
    LVIA.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

troymail

Silent Key
This is how I have it setup. Under the Conventional Tab. Each Frequency has more than 1 TGID. So I just let it search so I can monitor without setting up the frequencies several times. Rescue and Maintenance have not gone to DMR at this point.

You've got it right. Looks good. As you've said, some frequencies may be indicated in places (like fc.gov) as DMR but they are not (at least not yet). And in my area, some are using DMR but aren't listed as DMR on their fcc license.

I'm constantly doing searches looking for DMR activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.