Need Alitalia Freq. at Logan Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastie

Does anyone have Alitalia's frequency? Or, trunked group if they are with other airlines? I have two frequency's that are floating around the web...

I've been scanning them for about 5 months now and only one works, 131.3000 but I think they are in NY because Ive heard JFK mentioned and JFK's flights...never Logan's. As for the other, 130.2250 I have never heard this used.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Grazie Mille!

-Eastie

gillham

Feed Provider
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But wouldn't you scan the frequencies that Logan uses, approach, departure and center (ground?) and listen for Alitalia? Or are you talking about Alitalia ground crews?

Eastie

Yes.. ground crews, ticketing, etc.. I should have made myself clear. :) I know they have radios.. but I just can't find the freq...

ecps92

Have you tried the AirInc TRS ??

Does anyone have Alitalia's frequency? Or, trunked group if they are with other airlines? I have two frequency's that are floating around the web...

I've been scanning them for about 5 months now and only one works, 131.3000 but I think they are in NY because Ive heard JFK mentioned and JFK's flights...never Logan's. As for the other, 130.2250 I have never heard this used.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Grazie Mille!

-Eastie

Eastie

Many of us have just not had the time or real interest in tracking down the T/G's, altho a few have been ID'd, share/submit what you find.

Also try here for some reference
Aeronautical Radio, Inc. - Boston

I listened to it this afternoon. Sadly I did not hear Alitalia staff. I am 100% sure they use radios because I go to Italy frequently and they are always on the radio from 3:00pm to 6:30pm. I am wondering what else I can do to find the freq.

I am interested in collecting these freqs on this Aeronautical Radio, Inc system and logging them into RR. I will do so in the coming weeks.

ecps92

Alitalia was licensed WNUT610 for 460.7750 expired [Alitalia around 1995]

Also licensed at Logan for the same frequency has been
American, United Express and Business Express

Thank you Rickey334, though as mentioned above I have tried that frequency already.

Eastie

CONFIRMED: Alitalia's freq at Logan Airport Boston

Hi,

I am CONFIRMING <130.22500> as Alitalia Airlines frequency at Logan in Boston.

10/21/10 :: 4:46PM :: Pilot testing the radio with someone on the ground. "Alitalia 615 to ground, how do you read?"

After a long, long, long time I have heard something!

They are always on their cell phones at the ticket counter.. Thats probably why they don't use the radios.

-Eastie

WA1ATA

Does Alitalia have their own ground and baggage handling crew, or do they contract with someone else like UA? I

The 130.225 freq is in the band used for plane to ground company traffic and is not likely to be used for ground to ground communication.

Eastie

Does Alitalia have their own ground and baggage handling crew, or do they contract with someone else like UA? I

The 130.225 freq is in the band used for plane to ground company traffic and is not likely to be used for ground to ground communication.

They do contact another company to handle the baggage.

And yes, I have confirmed that the freq was used as plane to ground contact.

Thank you for backing up my statement :)

-Eastie

Status
Not open for further replies.