TRX-2: Need EZ-Scan Text and Clipboard Import Format Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOFA_KING

Send me that .csv you used in the illustration. If it works, then I'll know there is an issue in Excel on this side.

Send it PM if like.

Thanks.

Attached! It had to be zipped (forum rules). Extract it and give that a try. Same file I used in my pictures.

Phil

Attachments

• Whistler EZ-SCAN Ham Frequency All Mode Text Import Format Examples.zip
    466 bytes · Views: 69

milcom_chaser

Attached! It had to be zipped (forum rules). Extract it and give that a try. Same file I used in my pictures.

Phil

Thanks Phil, this confirms it's an Excel issue on this side. Results of your file directly imported into EZ Scan.

Attachments

• CSV Sucessful import from RR.png
    CSV Sucessful import from RR.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 348

SOFA_KING

Cool! Glad you got it to work.

I believe it was that extra stuff beyond what EZ-Scan could accept, and not Excel. But then again I do not use the latest version of Excel, so I can't say for sure.

Cheers!

Phil

kc8tmv

I can import radio id's ok (about 20,000), but during my import, I can not see a drop down to select the "scanlists" column to map. I am on the "Radio ID Details" tab of the "Trunked Radio Systems" tab of the TRX-1 EZ-Scan software version 3.1. So it defaults all my radio id's to only be associated with scanlist #1. What's up with that? You should be able to map all data elements on an import.
Again, I am trying to import RADIO ID's on the radion ID detail tab, not import frequencies / talkgroups.

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
It looks to me like they have not updated the import function for trunked radio systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.