Need Help getting NOPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

arturobandini

Using a Pro-651, set to P25 Manual, using the Pan Am- NO frequencies and have the talk groups programmed right. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Help!

North simulcast on radio reference it's called northern simulcast on our radios

Sent from my iPhone

arturobandini

Unfortunately, the Pro-651 doesn't tell me what things are called, I tell it. Is the northern simulcast listed in radio reference?

arturobandini

I confess I don't know enough about the manual and auto functions to perhaps use them properly. My Pro-651 does have it - I just don't know that much about it.

Select p25 AUTO and it should work I have the same one but now that I have radio service radios I don't use it as much

Sent from my iPhone

arturobandini

It worked! Thank you!

Had it not worked would the simulcast site worked in P25 manual, or is the simulcast also P25 Auto?

arturobandini

Well, I heard one transmission in 10 minutes so maybe it's not working properly. I'll try programming more groups and see what happens. Still, I never heard anything at all before so this is progress.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Speaking of NOPD.....

It appears to be some reshuffling of TG going down in NOLAtown.... I just worked a sub that has new assignments for NOPD Citywide 1 and 2..... Anyone know if there is an realignment happening with NOPD TGs?

And also in NOLAville....
Looking like the older Legacy Motorola Systems are all about to go away, as all users on them are rapidly moving to their P25 counterparts or LWIN.

Nothing really new I know all of NOEMS just got brand new radios, and I know this is the time of year we start going throw radios and killing old ones and updating firmwares let me get a list of all the new things once I get up to work Saturday

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.