• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Need help programming Pro-163

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-WeB

Okay so I am sort of getting the instructions. I have the control frequencies programmed for my area, bay county florida. I have the talk groups programmed. When I have it set on the individual frequencies I receive transmissions. When I scan the bank, I get nothing. What is the problem here? I can't figure it out, and it's probably something simple...

J-WeB

Got it working! I turned it off, unplugged it and left the house for a while. When I came back a few hours later I continued programming and it is trunking and scanning all the channels now.

J-WeB

I can't get Lynn Haven police to come up. Can anyone find a reference for Lynn Haven, Florida police department frequencies? I found one via the city's website, and that was what I programmed, but it doesn't work. How do I program them in? It doesn't say if they are trunked or not.

KC5EIB

Premium Subscriber
I can't get Lynn Haven police to come up. Can anyone find a reference for Lynn Haven, Florida police department frequencies? I found one via the city's website, and that was what I programmed, but it doesn't work. How do I program them in? It doesn't say if they are trunked or not.
Doing a quick search in the RR database (second button in from the left above) I found what you are looking for on the Bay County page ( Bay County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference )

Status
Not open for further replies.