Need help reprogramming my PRO106

Status
Not open for further replies.

boom_er1

I would like to completely wipe out the frequencies that I currently have in my PRO106 and reprogram it with one of the pre-programed databases. I no longer have the list of the pre-programed databases. Can anyone help me with how to wipe it clean, re-program, and the list of databases. BTW, I area(s) I'm looking for is Wayne county Michigan.

reconrider8

grab win500 and just make you a file from scratch and then just upload it it will over write the old data and you should be set

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Well if you dont want it to pick anything you could load in one of the pre-programmed (vscanners). Those files are so old, none of them would be very valid anymore. Especially with MI beginning the rebanding no chance of it working on any MI digital in the coming weeks-months.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
The vscanner freq are old and prob outdated now.

I would recommend using the arc500 scanner and getting a premium membership on here.
Or shoot me an email.

N1BHH

I for one recommend Win500, I find it best as it puts everything right in front of you and it is a learning experience and a teaching experience at the same time. It's also quite easy to edit your files.

The pre-loaded V-folders are well out of date anyway with all the changes happening all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.