Need Help with Newport News Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSJ931

I ave a old Realistic PRO 2006. and yes it is modified. I just want a scanner to p/u NNFD primary and NNPD as fu. retired NPD officer heard PD enough. Mainly want NNFD. CAN anybody recommend a scanner out theret that can do this w/o breakng the bank. the 2006 picks all but unable to track he truncking. Sumbody please point me to th best value. Can mail at cs931@yahoo.com.

gcgrotz

What a great scanner that was, that and the 2004 both! Tough as nails (volume controls got scratchy) and had the most overload-resistant receiver I think I've ever seen in a scanner. Brings a tear of nostalgia...

Welcome to RR down there in NN!

CSJ931

Thanks for the hep. rememebr on retired police salary and it Va not New York so looking for a bargain. Dont want to buy alot of what I dont need. Just want to P/U NNFD/NNPD. Thanks for the help if you can point me in it

Eugene

This is pre-programmed

GRE PSR-700 Police Scanner
GRE PSR-700 Scanner
Our Price: $189.95

Hear all of the action in your area without the complicated programming of frequencies. The GRE PSR-700 has a built-in SD™ card pre-programmed with a database of all known analog (non-digital) public-service trunked systems as well as many conventional frequencies. Just select where you are and what you want to scan from pre-installed lists. It's as easy to use as an MP3 player. Hit play (not SCAN) and you are scanning the local action. It just couldn't be any easier.

Product Code: 30-501529

This one is not pre-programmed..Can be programmed with Computer with appropriate software

GRE PSR-310 Police Scanner
GRE PSR-310 Scanner
Our Price: $199.95

• New Object Oriented User Interface
• Wide Band Reception
• Multi-System Analog Trunking
• Full dot matrix bitmap LCD Display
• High Speed PC Interface

Product Code: 30-501543

Both of these can be ordered from scanner master....any dealer is about the same price. Now the rub is if NN ever goes digital, you're screwed. By the way I was a medic for the city for 10 years before I went back to college. Was at #2 and #9 stations. Was there from 1988-1998

Status
Not open for further replies.