Need info on SDS 200 for Lambton County

Status
Not open for further replies.

I900D658

Looking for information on the SDS 200. Do they have all the bugs out of them?

Last edited by a moderator:

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
This poster also has items for sale. Just a reminder that transactions only take place in the RadioReference Classifieds area. To find out what they are, please contact him privately.

Thanks! :)

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
Would be better off asking in the Uniden section, no?

You may be right. However, we will see if any local responses come.

I will move the thread if the original poster requests it to move to Uniden Prospective Owners forum.

I900D658

gents just some questions on the sds 200. i am thinking about purchasing one, and just wondering if anyone out here who owns one has had any issues with them. I have been reading various posts about them and some people are very happy with them others not so happy. I presently own the 436 and 536 and i am quite happy with these two, but it is nice to have newer technology. I live in the Lambton County area and wonder if this scanner will do any more for me than the 436 and 536 do

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Depending on where you are, if you are able to pick up MPSCS from Michigan it will work significantly better than your other scanners. Beyond the simulcast improvements it doesn't have much in the way of big benefits over other models. Especially with that big price tag.

Muxlow

Super Secret
If your monitoring sarnia fire or lambton county fire on DMR, or the commercial NXDN system both seem to work just as good on DMR/NXDN
I use the SDS100 and have a 536 in my vehicle and dont notice anything different really

Muxlow

Super Secret
I would. Not gaining anything really upgrading. I went with the SDS100 over the TRX1. Didn't quite like the setup of the Whistler and operation. I don't plan on swapping out my 536 for the SDS200 any time soon unless a super damn good deal comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.