Needing Help in DSDPLus 2.165

Status
Not open for further replies.

slicerwizard

It's all good. I'm burning the photos to keep us warm on this cold, blowing, snowy / freezing rain night. The multiple pole transformer fires glowing in the distance complete the ambiance. White wine goes with frozen fish sticks, right?

S

simpilo

It's all good. I'm burning the photos to keep us warm on this cold, blowing, snowy / freezing rain night. The multiple pole transformer fires glowing in the distance complete the ambiance. White wine goes with frozen fish sticks, right?

Im sending you a heater and stove to have hot fish sticks and stay warm :p

Rotella

Are you guys programmers? I just can't get over the depth you operate casually. I can't even understand this stuff..sigh.
I want to make my Fastlane work. I will keep reading.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Are you guys programmers? I just can't get over the depth you operate casually. I can't even understand this stuff..sigh.
I want to make my Fastlane work. I will keep reading.

Well, one of us (slicerwizard) is. I'm not, and I don't know about the rest. The only thing I've got going for me is that I've used this specific product since the first day it became available, quite a few Christmas' ago.

There is a lot of useful information on these forums about getting DSDPlus working, especially some of the more recent threads in the Voice/Control Channel Decoding Software forum. I'd encourage you to give it the ole "college try", and then ask questions if you run into issues. If you do require assistance, I'd suggest posting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.