New APP Pulsepoint for fire calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farscan

Premium Subscriber
Fargo Fire and Moorhead Fire-- also works for many other cities.
The APP gives fire calls at exactly the same time they are paged out in our city.
Download the free APP and get notifications- not radio calls of all fire calls.
Works in many cities like sioux falls and Las Vegas
it's Free

ND6386

I have this app plus listen in on the feed sometimes great to have. I wish more departments would do this but do expect it in Bismarck Mandan admin like Dannenfelzer don't want anyone to know what the Police, Fire and EMS are doing since they think it is East Berlin.

Farscan

Premium Subscriber
You can use the app to listen to LV fire or san diego, and live vicariously thru all the activity compared to bismarck anyway

ND6386

I have this app plus listen in on the feed sometimes great to have. I wish more departments would do this but do expect it in Bismarck Mandan admin like Dannenfelzer don't want anyone to know what the Police, Fire and EMS are doing since they think it is East Berlin.

Spell mistake
(( I meant to say is don't expect to Bismarck Mandan to have this..... ))

Also if they had the power Bisman Admin would try to shut this down

RadioGuy3007

Database Admin
A buddy of mine is going to ask Bismarck City Commission to consider this. However I do not think they will because its Bismarck and most of the traffic here is Encrypted.

ND6386

A buddy of mine is going to ask Bismarck City Commission to consider this. However I do not think they will because its Bismarck and most of the traffic here is Encrypted.

It wont happen when your buddy goes there I bet that Mr. Dannenfelzer the Bismarck Admin will be there and he will say it is a risk to national security. He will try to convince other departments who use this such as Fargo to shut it down. He will tell them that this is a security risk and the general public doesn't need to listen to this.
On a side note there was a article here on RR that I saw it said a Police Dept. went encrypted. Before they when they were clear crime was low but when they made the switch crime went up and they were scratching there head.

ND6386

It would be cool if Bismarck F.D. did what the Fargo F.D. does and stream their dispatch channel online for anyone to hear.

Yes it is a live stream on Broadcastify if you see a RED STAR next to the feed it means that the City of Fargo own and operates the feed. See if the Bismarck Rural wanted to host a feed they would send a letter to Boadcastify with information and they would make it a Offical Feed there are 100s of Offical Feed here is the links below. Also to Mr. Dannenfelzer if you can see there are Departments from Police, Fire and EMS that are happy to let the general Public hear there scanner traffic.

Official Feeds

https://broadcastify.zendesk.com/entries/23291686-Official-Feeds-Designation-Application-Process

Status
Not open for further replies.