New ARFF rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
Saw a new ARFF rig (Red 7) and new stair trucks at maintenance this week... thought you guys may be interested.
DFD keeps stair trucks at ARFF 1 & 3. These new ones are rather plush, I think. Not sure if they'll have DFD or the basic DIA markings.

Attachments

• red7front.jpg
    red7front.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 7,902
  • red7rear.jpg
    red7rear.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 2,388
  • stair truck.jpg
    stair truck.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 4,439

Troop

Nice...I got to drive one of those at a "undisclosed" location.....fun...just another chapter for the "vehicles I have no business driving" book

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
>Nice...I got to drive one of those at a "undisclosed" location.....fun...just another chapter for the "vehicles I have no business driving" book<
Cool! That's one of the two things I want to do before I retire...the other is taxi a triple 7.....

FiremanSparky

n0doz said:
Saw a new ARFF rig (Red 7) and new stair trucks at maintenance this week... thought you guys may be interested.
DFD keeps stair trucks at ARFF 1 & 3. These new ones are rather plush, I think. Not sure if they'll have DFD or the basic DIA markings.

Hello n0doz
Is DIA going to do a complete replacement of the E-One Titans with the Oshkosh Strikers quickly or will it be a gradual one?

Frank

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
WAY out of my area of expertise, Frank...sorry, don't have a clue. I just take the pictures!!!

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Toneslider12 said:
It's nice to see that the DIA and DFD fleet will all be Pierce soon
The folks at Front Range should be happy with that. Our entire fleet is Pierce, with two more on the way. Pretty nice trucks (even if not the cheapest).

Status
Not open for further replies.