New Bradley Beach EMS Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

An FYI for anyone who monitors Monmouth County. New frequency for Bradley Beach First Aid Squad. 154.2425 DPL 612. It may round off to 154.2450, at least it did on my BC785D.

The Fire Department is still on low band 45.320 CSQ.

DJ88

The information came from a dispatcher at the Monmouth County Radio Room. I heard something on it over the weekend, but it was scratchy. Have not actually heard a dispatch, but I would assume they are using it based on the info from the dispatcher. BTW, they are still self dispatched, according to him.

Also, if you have a BC780XLT, BC 785D, 250D, 796D or 296D set the step size for the channel at 7.5 and the frequency will enter properly.

fdnybuff18

Premium Subscriber
Group,

Have heard them being dispatched numerous times on this frequency with DPL. Works great as far as I can hear. Hopes this help.

ka2mek

Ken
I can Confirm this is now active as I was sitting in the mobile at MANASQUAN INLET and copied a first aid call being put out by BRADLEY BEACH on that frequency.Thanks
Robert-KA2MEK

DJ88

I too heard two dispatches today for them. We now have to keep our eyes on the FCC Database for the Fire Department. I would think they too will be going to VHF or UHF to get off of the outdated and obsolete low band frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.