New City of Lacy-Lakeview VHF P25 Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_T

Is any one in McLennan County going to host a live feed for the new Lacy-Lakeview VHF P25 Trunked System? Users include Lacy-Lakeview PD / FD, Texas State Technical College Police Department, Connally ISD Police Department and Lacy-Lakeview City Utilities. Bellmead Police Department and Fire Deaprtment are supposed to join the system with in the next year.

LLPD / LLFD Badge numbers / Call Numbers are the 3800 series.
TSTC PD Badge numbers / Call Numbers are the 1100 series.
CISD PD Badge numbers / Call Numbers are the 3100 Series.

Lacy-Lakeview Public Services System Trunking System, Lacy-Lakeville, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I wonder if we could get more submissions on usage. One talk group seems a little thin. :D

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for keeping up with this M_T, we'd love to hear whatever information you can gather about this system.

Ensnared, when you read this thread, if you could, help us out by starting to track this system and identify some more talkgroups.

I was planning a Waco trip later this month, but with me moving, that might get pushed back to October.

M_T

I dont have the talkgroup information yet, but I will work on getting the information as soon as possible.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Tracking Lacy-Lakeview

Thanks for keeping up with this M_T, we'd love to hear whatever information you can gather about this system.

Ensnared, when you read this thread, if you could, help us out by starting to track this system and identify some more talkgroups.

I was planning a Waco trip later this month, but with me moving, that might get pushed back to October.

I just read this posting and just finished loading this system into the radio. At present, I don't have the system used to analyze trunking systems installed, but I might try now that I know my computer cable port. The last time I tried I messed up my Win500 & computer cable connection.

So, I have loaded Wildcards to the mix. I will be monitoring them.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Lacy Lakeview & Bearcom

I received an email from a friend of mine, Hawkeye. He told me that digital transmissions were coming from Lacy Lakeview once again. For a while, they were down & operating on analog. When I went to investigate, I heard digital noises on my Pro 2042. Here we go again.

I am sure I will need some help on this analysis since the FCC license does not show trunking like Woodway. Furthermore, I am much further away.

I did; however, find something interesting for one of their call signs. If I am correct, KNHH723 shows status as being "terminated" with "cancellation as 7/21/2011. The associated name with this one was Wear Radio.

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KNHH723 - LACY LAKEVIEW, CITY OF

When I looked under KNIJ980, guess who showed up? Bearcom. The expiration showed 2014. Also, I found another frequency, 159.3225. What I don't understand is why low band frequencies are present in the FCC frequencies.

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KNIJ980 - Lacy Lakeview, City of

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Lacy Lakeview WQOD956

Today, I am going to load the frequencies listed under the trunking license for WQOD956 into Win500 system frequencies. Then, I will wait and see what happens. Hopefully, I can muster enough signal strength with my Diamond Rubber antenna to activate Pro96Com.

After I loaded the frequencies, nothing happened. I might be too far away. So, I will continue to monitor this trunking system to see what happens.

I would appreciate some help from listeners in the Lacy Lakeview area.

From what I am seeing, none of these frequencies overlap with Woodway TSYS.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
CC Sound Emitted, Sporadic Signal

Tonight, I obtained a NAC of 481 on Lacy Lakeview, the same as Woodway TSYS. I also heard control channel noises on: 159.2475 & 155.91. I am located in the Woodway area and the signal is less than optimal at this time.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
NACs like to be reused (especially when it's the same company installing both systems).

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Lacy Lakeview Back to Trunking

Around 12:15 am, I heard LLV keying up on their system. Tomorrow, I will attempt to run Pro96Com on it. But, after I heard CC sounds on the frequencies 155.91 and 159.2475, I loaded them into Win500 system frequencies.

Initially, I heard TG1 coming in again. But, I also heard another one I've never heard, TG22.

Thanks for the information about the NAC being associated with the installer, TxEMT13.

Russell

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
I understand TSTC Waco PD is a user on this system. Is that still correct? If so, does TSTC PD have their own talk group(s) or do they operate on the same TG as LLV PD Dispatch and use the same dispatcher? If not, where are they?

Thank,
Russell

M_T

TSTC has their own talk groups, but as far as I know, they went back to their old analog system due to indoor coverage issues. They only operate on analog during their dispatch operating hours. They have their own dispatch Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm, the rest of the time, and on holidays, they are dispatched by LLPD on the P25 system.

Status
Not open for further replies.