DSDPlus New DSD+ Fast lane 2.205

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewraith2008

I need a way to lockout the 'private data call'
On some networks I listen to, a 'private data call' is used (a lot) to send the LRRP messages and DSDPlus chases them across the traffic channels.
While this is fine when you want to see them, the end result is DSDPlus/FMP24 is switching like crazy potentially missing calls. Obvious this is more prevalent in single receiver mode.

Adding a lockout to the RID is undesirable as this RID can also be voice traffic.
Also adding a RID lockout does not work for 'private data call' anyway it seems.

Perhaps a keyboard shortcut to toggle this behavior.

DRL-XM43

I think this may be a bug.

I have a scanlist of assorted analog digital frequencies that has always worked well for me. However one of the frequencies is a NEXEDGE48 with several trunk frequencies, when it is active (voice) the scan stops and the sw begins trunk following as expected, the issue is the scan does not continue on once the voice traffic stops.... I have to hit the "s" key to have the scan continue on. I am sure this behavior did not occur in previous releases. (I do have a 4 second delay set in the scanlist).

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
It's not a problem. Read back through the change log, it's a feature that was added waaaay back when:

B - The display of background events (like LRRP updates) in the event log window
is enabled/disabled by pressing the 'B' key.
If all of a sudden its showing like that, then something changed as it never displayed it was saving records, at that rate. Something changed.
Agreed, I see this as a problem in that it's writing to my disk every two seconds. It did not do this before 2.205, and no change in the hiding/displaying of the message will change that.

Problem fixed..

Release Notes =
DSD+ 2.212

Improved site loader operation.

Addressed issue with P25 IDEN_UP_TDMA processing.

Eliminated excessive writes to DSDPlus.radios file.

DRL-XM43

I think this may be a bug.

I have a scanlist of assorted analog digital frequencies that has always worked well for me. However one of the frequencies is a NEXEDGE48 with several trunk frequencies, when it is active (voice) the scan stops and the sw begins trunk following as expected, the issue is the scan does not continue on once the voice traffic stops.... I have to hit the "s" key to have the scan continue on. I am sure this behavior did not occur in previous releases. (I do have a 4 second delay set in the scanlist).

This my bad... I had a -r1 in the batch so it was doing exactly what I asked :) (must check cut and paste in the future).

LA6FRA

I need a way to lockout the 'private data call'
On some networks I listen to, a 'private data call' is used (a lot) to send the LRRP messages and DSDPlus chases them across the traffic channels.
While this is fine when you want to see them, the end result is DSDPlus/FMP24 is switching like crazy potentially missing calls. Obvious this is more prevalent in single receiver mode.

Adding a lockout to the RID is undesirable as this RID can also be voice traffic.
Also adding a RID lockout does not work for 'private data call' anyway it seems.

Perhaps a keyboard shortcut to toggle this behavior.
I have the same issue but nothing shows up in the LRRP

Attachments

• Datacall.PNG
    Datacall.PNG
    160.7 KB · Views: 43

V_A_R_I_A_B_L_E

CIA Agent
Feed Provider
I got lazy in keeping my copy of DSD+ updated, and had only downloaded the .zip file for update 2.197 to my pc. 2.205, 2.212, and 2.228 were still emails sitting in my inbox, waiting for me to download the files. When I finally got around to it, the links for 2.228 and 2.212 still worked, but as of this post, it appears that fastlane links to 2.205 and older do not appear to be working anymore.

Does someone have a copy of the .zip file for 2.205 that they can send to me? I'm a feed provider and my machine's SSD failed, so I'm rebuilding from scratch and would like to get my feed back up and running asap, and would prefer to do so with an accurately updated copy of DSD+. Thanks!

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I got lazy in keeping my copy of DSD+ updated, and had only downloaded the .zip file for update 2.197 to my pc. 2.205, 2.212, and 2.228 were still emails sitting in my inbox, waiting for me to download the files. When I finally got around to it, the links for 2.228 and 2.212 still worked, but as of this post, it appears that fastlane links to 2.205 and older do not appear to be working anymore.

Does someone have a copy of the .zip file for 2.205 that they can send to me? I'm a feed provider and my machine's SSD failed, so I'm rebuilding from scratch and would like to get my feed back up and running asap, and would prefer to do so with an accurately updated copy of DSD+. Thanks!
Each distribution is unique to the user, which is how your name and email appears when you start DSD+. Sharing distributions is not a good idea. Email DSD+ and ask for a full distribution to get caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.