New Facebook Group - Unication G-Series Voice Pager Users (G1 - G4 - G5)

KM4WLV

Premium Subscriber
While on Facebook yesterday I did a search for any type of groups/pages for Unication G-Series Pager users but there aren't any. I decided to set up a page for it. The page title and link to the group is below:

Unication G-Series Voice Pager Users (G1 - G4 - G5)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/221562865115863?view=info&ref=bookmarks

I am still working on the final touches on the rules for group members. However, everyone can start using the page as I finish them up. Membership in the group requires owner/admin confirmation. And this page isn't intended to take away from other sites, including this one. Most folks spend more time on Facebook than anything else these days.

If the page takes off like I'm hoping I'll eventually put the word out looking for admins. If you guys have any questions just let me know!

KM4WLV

Premium Subscriber
Good evening folks! I just wanted to say thank you to all who've joined the group on Facebook. Participation has been great so far. In addition to me being the owner of the group and an admin, Ray (Owner of Ray's Pager Sales), & Jason (Owner of Hoffman Radio Network), are my other two admins. If you're on Facebook and would like to join just use the link in the first post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro