New Feed UP: Rutherford County Sheriff Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasputen246

Well, I gave up 1 old scanner (RS Pro 43) and dedicated it to 460.2000 Rutherford County Sheriff Dispatch.
Now that I think of it, I get to keep the scanner and I can hear it anywhere I can get an internet connection.
Pretty cool and pretty easy. So here ya go, the new feed on the block. Hope it is of intrest to somebody else too.

Rutherford County, Tennessee (TN) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Using K1PGV's ScannerCast v0.13 (1224) [Thank You K1PGV] , the full version not the RR version.

The Pro43 is much better with squelch than the 246's I have. The P43 does give me a "Thump" where the 246's give a long static tail on close. I never really noticed the P43 thump till I ran it through a sound card. If anyone knows a trick let me know. Otherwise I'll search the feed threads for something.

PS: I had it all set up and it took about 1hr to get approval after submitting feed request(on a Sunday!)

rasputen246

What should I request to add to the other stereo channel MPD (Murfreesboro PD) or Fire & EMS dispatch?

I am leaning towards RC Fire & EMS with the hope of adding the MPD as a totally seperate feed in the future with the respective city Fire & (same/only)EMS as a natural order. That way 'freqs' like me could just run both streams if wanted/needed/too much coffee.

Am I understanding the way most people want this?

i think you should add both my mother is from murfreesboro and i listen to all of them while im up there so this is welcome to me glad to see it up and running now i can hear it down here in south carolina good work thank you

rasputen246

Thanks back trunktracker71,

Once I got the ok it took about 2 min. to go online.
I have installed a hum eliminator & bumped up the volume.

You must be the ipod user

Status
Not open for further replies.