New Lic & UHF Frequencies for Wayne, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Wayne Township NJ just licensed up for 3 new (low power mobile) UHF conventional frequencies under call sign WQYR417 . 207 Units are authorized with NFM and P25 Phase 2 Emissions. Center or control point is a their PD HQ. I am thinking perhaps Emergency Management, CERT Team, Fire Ground or special operations. The P25 Phase 2 Emission is curious, perhaps it's the ground work for a new system though it's licensed as conventional for now...Any other ideas or suggestions please?

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
There was talk that Wayne was interested in possibly going to NJICS a month or so ago, in the North Jersey ICS thread, someone mentioned that a large Passaic County Agency was not happy with their trunk system.

slingshot202

Feed Provider
There was talk that Wayne was interested in possibly going to NJICS a month or so ago, in the North Jersey ICS thread, someone mentioned that a large Passaic County Agency was not happy with their trunk system.

If they Go P25 Phase 2 I might actually be able to get them (NJICS). I think I get LIttle Falls off one of the towers now from where I am and Wayne can be a happening radio town (at times).

CJ
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.